I think I saw Michael Snow’s name invoked somewhere in this thread, but I don’t
think anyone mentioned that he is himself a jazz musician.  I saw a show at
Hallwall’s in Buffalo years ago where Snow where they included a piece called
REVERBERLIN made of footage of a performance of his ensemble CCMC:

http://www.hallwalls.org/media-arts/4675.html

FYI,
Roger

On Nov 9, 2017, at 11:21 AM, Esperanza Collado