by Marko Lindqvist:
> I think someone has mixed number of bits and hex values at some
> point. While we read 8 hex values to known[], here we handle it
> as bits already, so that "8" should be "32" (p is always 0 to 31
> bigger than l*32)
I think that was me ... updated patch with fixed numbers attached. I do hope
this one fixes all bugs due to removed players and also saves the known
information correctly. It changes the information in a savegame file.

Please test!

(file #14574)

Additional Item Attachment:

File name: 0011-fix-known-map-in-savegame2.patch Size:4 KB