Update of patch #3095 (project freeciv):

gtk3-client

Follow-up Comment #4:

We probably want some sort of theme with the Gtk3 client for 2.4.0, if we're
pushing Gtk3 as the default (especially in Windows). I think that's the last
major missing thing for Gtk3?

Is what we've got in this patch, while unfinished, better than having no theme
at all? Or would it need work to be worth shipping, even in a beta?

I do finally have (occasional) access to a machine with gtk3, but not right
this minute, so I can't try it.

(Presumably we'll also need to move some of the copy-of-Gtk2-theme stuff left
by patch #3050 out of the way as part of this.)