Hi Davide.

I already included in this patch your fix to research lab description. I'll
add the info about mfg plant for next patch.

It seems you are using for Greatturn-08 what we called v2.4-4, the same rules
present in this repository (for S2_5 and TRUNK).

Since dec-2013 there is an updated version available with modpack-tool called
v2.4-5, that includes some of the changes that I listed here, but no important
fixes, so I think you are save using v4 as base for your games.

I'll keep watching the progress of GT08 to get some more feedback. Thank you
very much for your job there.