> That is what I just made with S2_5 rev#24276 (sorry, I forgot
> to say), and the result is this patch.

If you've made the changes to files in svn, then creation of the patch should
be as easy as saying "svn diff > civ2civ3v6.patch"

But as there seems to be no changes in S2_5 civ2civ3 since r24276 I just
copied your files and created the patch between S2_5 HEAD and the it. Could
you please check that this patch has correct changes?

I'll try to apply it to TRUNK too.

(file #19936)

File name: Civ2civ3v6-S2_5.patch          Size:106 KB