Hi Johnson...

1) FDXMS - Strange coding type, Jack don't want to touch...
2) HIMEM - Too big, too complex to touch...

No problem, it is enough to tell the maintainers about the
bugs, it is not necessary to give patches to the maintainers.
Of course some maintainers are happy to get patches instead of
bug descriptions, but a bug description is already very useful.

speak carefully, Jack and I never assume FDXMS bad, we just worry
that Martin Stormberg was too busy to update, or he may already leave
FreeDOS because of some reasons...

He might leave FreeDOS because somebody replaced his driver.
He might actually be happy if somebody gives him a hint about
how to improve FDXMS. At least it is worth trying.

thanks Martin Stormberg creating FDXMS for the users, the only problem
is FDXMS need to update, but we didn't see Martin appear a long time,

Did you try to contact him?

Jack never hide the way to fix the bug...

As far as I remember, Jack did not want to tell us about the
four (if I remember correctly) critical bugs in himem/emm386,
so Michael cannot fix them either. He only told us THAT there
are bugs, but did not provide details about the bugs.

Please stop mocking Mark Bailey, he is a few good guy...

I think I did not insult Mark at all... I only wrote that
Mark is not a programmer in Assembly language and probably
unable to understand the problem in FDXMS source code. He is
an experienced DOS user and a nice guy but no Asm programmer.

Eric