There was a thread on getting writers and maintainers of old retired DOS
software to release it as Open Source and I've lost track of it, otherwise I
would be continuing it.  My bad.

What I want to ask is, has anyone approached Borland about the possibility of
releasing their DOS compiler and database products as Open Source?  I've
considered doing it myself, but I don't know just who I should contact.

Any ideas, brickbats?

Wesley Parish
Mau ki ana, he aha te mea nui?
You ask, "What is the most important thing?"
Maku ki ana, he tangata, he tangata, he tangata.
I reply, "It is people, it is people, it is people."