Hi!

9-Июл-2006 21:02 [EMAIL PROTECTED] (Aitor Santamarэa) wrote to
freedos-user@lists.sourceforge.net:

>>     _If_ you persuade Borland to release TP as free(dom) software, and _if_
>> you get maintain of it by you, and _if_ you will fix bugs in it - I will not
AS> I am not the only one DOS Pascal programmer in the world.

     But all/most other programmers are in same position, as you - they are
not sufficiently experienced to evolve Borland compilers or they are not
interested in this.  :)   :(

>> object for this. I only doubt that even if Borland opens its old software,
>> then someone (experienced) will maintain (evolve) this heap of problems.
>> Else, if you not expect evolution (and you satisfied by existing compilers),
AS> Condition not met: there's no free 16-bit Pascal compiler

     What about TP itself?

AS> (at least as
AS> good as TP6/7, I doubt the download in the French page is legal, and I
AS> seem to recall that Borland no longer retains ownerwhip over TP), so I
AS> am not satisfied.

     Why not try to achieve firstly lesser targets - for example, ask
Borland to give permissions to _use_ their BP6/7 compilers? I think, this
will be enough.