I agree but I don't know of anyone besides you guys that get into
this stuff. My system meets my book keeping needs which my biggest
use. Right now I'm using PC DOS 7.1 becuse it does so well with usb flash
chips.
Checking out FREEDOS & PARAGON dos as the next big improvment.
Qpro 3 dos has most on my data. I should upgrade to Qpro 5.56 dos but
there
is so much to change over; I dread the thought of the change since
hundred of
data files would have to upgraded to the new format.

cheer
DS