Regarding packages to be dropped for failing LSM verification, I have some
comments.

I see ZOO listed in FreeBSD ports and NetBSD pkgsrc, open-source, but may be
very little-used nowadays.

PACIFICC is probably very outdated now, I never heard of TPPATCH and don't find
it in NetBSD pkgsrc or FreeBSD ports.

What will there be for sound?  I never heard of ADT2, BLADEENC or DWJ, tried
MPXPLAY but never with any success.   I can't remember ever succeeding with any
sound in DOS except the beeper.

I don't really care about 4DOS, tried a little but was not attracted.

There is a misc/dialog in NetBSD pkgsrc, also some other dialogs in NetBSD
pkgsrc and FreeBSD ports.

I don't know if DIALOG proposed for FreeDOS is the same as any of those dialogs.

Without DOSLFN, no support at all for long filenames?

Without GCDROM and XCDROM, will there be any way to read CDs and DVDs, and
possibly burn a CD or DVD?

CURL is open-source and much used in (quasi-)Unix OSes.

PING and WHICH are a common part of open-source (quasi-)Unix systems.

Available source code does not necessarily mean buildable in FreeDOS; porting
to DOS typically requires much wrestling and is not always workable.  Remember
DOSzilla?

I couldn't find NEWSNUZ.

Some of the packages, such as UIDE, UMBPCI and XMSDISK, are DOS-specific.

I'm not trying to track down any of the games you listed.  Aside from TETRIS2K
(related to Tetris?), I never heard of any of the others, or didn't pay
attention.

Tom