oldk1331 wrote:

> Hi Waldek, you haven't commented on the following patches.
> Also, please merge the documentation fix patches as long as
> you see fit.
>
> > fix display of 'box':
> >
> > https://github.com/oldk1331/fricas/commit/2c02ad4ea19d7869327ed708a5e8ff93fd6bfc29.patch

This is a workaround, but AFAICS OutputForm is correct and we should
render AGGLST in such a way that multiplication does not vanish.

> > fix PostScript format image output:
> >
> > https://github.com/oldk1331/fricas/commit/7f0c3c5c8de3b28acfed3d0818af23af5e29398a.patch

ATM I do not see what you are fixing.  Changing dynamic allocation
to fixed length arrays in C code looks like a step backwards.

> > trace.boot : call 'clearClams' after 'clearConstructorCaches':
> >
> > https://github.com/oldk1331/fricas/commit/1ae84818ee9fdfa98dfb6586907cd71abca8ffdf.patch

It is not clear for me if we should do this.

> > don't print equation number in TexFormat when $IOindex is NIL:
> >
> > https://github.com/oldk1331/fricas/commit/9ae65815db85f24a5b79113d30d69a021a309904.patch

Again, it is not clear if we shoud do this.  More precisely, it
is not clear if $IOindex should be NIL, and if it is what it
means.