Guys,

releasing after so much time means a lot of pressure. Since all guys here
want the best for Gajim I think that (a) there is no need to argue so much
about stuff, just let it be for a while and a .1 will come and fix
regressions and (b) let everyone take some days off relax and see what's the
feedback then about 0.12. Afterall noone is /forced/ to update.

Next major release should be Gajim 1.0