Hi, Stefanie.

I think you might want a URL pointing to an "archived history" if you
want to move your history to a different Galaxy?

I imported your test history into my account on main, then I used the
'export to file' option (it might not be optimally named since it
really creates an importable archive) - main returned:

"Exporting History 'imported: Neue History zum Test'. Use this link to
download the archive or import it to another Galaxy server:
http://main.g2.bx.psu.edu/history/export_archive?id=735329393657ab63

I just successfully imported from that URL to a private Galaxy and it
all looks right.