Hello Peter,

I've done a significant amount of re-engineering of the Tool Shed's install and
test framework over the past 2 weeks, so the results you are seeing are
probably a reflection of some broken peices during the time frame in which I
was making changes.  I believe I have most of the things ironed out in
11545:32205f911e74 which is now running on the test tool shed.

We will be performing some test runs of thie new framework over the long
weekend, so more correct test results should hopefully be showing up for yours
and other repositories.

I've also enhanced the "Tool test results" components to store a configurable
number of test runs instead of just 1.  The test tool shed is configured to
store 5 test runs.  So from here on you'll begin to see multiple containers in
the Tool test results container - something like this:

Automated tool test results

2013-11-27 15:49:51
Automated test environment
Tests that passed successfully
2013-11-27 15:17:57
Automated test environment
Tests that passed successfully
2013-11-27 14:53:46
Automated test environment
Tests that passed successfully
2013-11-27 14:50:30
Automated test environment
Tests that passed successfully

We'll keep on top of things that need fixing as we proceed with this new
framework.

Thanks,

Greg Von Kuster