On Wed, Nov 27, 2013 at 9:02 PM, Greg Von Kuster <g...@bx.psu.edu> wrote:

> Hello Peter,
>
> I've done a significant amount of re-engineering of the
> Tool Shed's install and test framework over the past 2
> weeks, so the results you are seeing are probably a
> reflection of some broken peices during the time frame
> in which I was making changes.  I believe I have most
> of the things ironed out in 11545:32205f911e74 which
> is now running on the test tool shed.
>
> We will be performing some test runs of thie new
> framework over the long weekend, so more correct
> test results should hopefully be showing up for yours
> and other repositories.

Hi Greg,

Things look much better today on the Test Tool Shed, with
most of my tools under "Latest revision: all tool tests pass"
again - or as expected a few under "Latest revision: missing
tool tests" due to not yet having full test coverage.

I've only spotted one glitch so far, missing test results for:
http://testtoolshed.g2.bx.psu.edu/view/peterjc/ncbi_blast_plus/b2795652d2b4

I saw a recent commit on galaxy-central addressing a test
time display - that may have explained why yesterday
the Test Tool Shed was claiming the test results were
from four days ago.

> I've also enhanced the "Tool test results" components to store a
> configurable number of test runs instead of just 1.  The test tool
> shed is configured to store 5 test runs.  So from here on you'll
> begin to see multiple containers in the Tool test results container
> - something like this:

That sounds useful when the framework itself is changing
rapidly, or if there is anything stochastic in a test failure.

Presumably this shows the last 5 tests against the current
tool revision?

Thank Greg, and enjoy Thanksgiving,