On Thu, Apr 17, 2014 at 10:39 PM, Saket Choudhary <sake...@gmail.com> wrote:
> John pointed out that the error its the upload of the test file itself
> which is failing. I can  locate the input files
> in test-data/
>
> https://travis-ci.org/saketkc/galaxy_tools/jobs/23238748#L1723
>
> Any clues as to where exactly am I going wrong?

Very strange. Adding "ls test-data" to the TravisCI list worked,
and showed the input file condel_input.tabular was present:
https://github.com/saketkc/galaxy_tools/commit/c04ff946db0182de9aca4f6dc36ff194404cae05
https://s3.amazonaws.com/archive.travis-ci.org/jobs/23239476/log.txt
https://s3.amazonaws.com/archive.travis-ci.org/jobs/23239477/log.txt

How about replacing that with "ls -l test-data/condel_input.tabular"
to verify the ownership and permissions (although if that was
the upload problem, Galaxy could give a clearer error).

Likely unrelated, but I don't think I have bothered to set the ftype
when uploading tabular files / using them as test inputs. Did you
ever try this without the ftype?