Hi tom.

My own spacial awareness and orientation is pretty awful, (possibly even for
medical reasons involved with some complications when I was born), and I am
pretty terrible at direction facing or rotational tasks (one reason why I
find grid based games in audio like gma mine sweeper and the solitare
varients almost impossible to play), but I stil very much enjoy the gma
games. shades of doom was my first audio game, and I found the navigation in
that to be great, ---- ditto with everything else gma engine wise, including
Sarah. monkey business though I find much more difficult, with much more
patience needed, and technoshock I find to be down right frustrating (though
i don't think I'm alone in this respect).

I think navigational keystrokes such as direction facing, object location,
environment scanning, distance to object or enemy, examine size or type of
area, and of course enemy targiting are much more an essential feature of
audio 3D than other audio game genres, ---- but if they are included in a
game some great games can be made, so i hope you will considder including
them in the genesis engine and the second tomb hunter game. As I said, it
was playing shades that really got me interested in audio games in the first
place, and being an exploration nut, those sorts of games very much appeal
to me, and i would like to see more of them (though as I said before, I also
think we need more audio side scrollers as well).

Beware the Grue!