From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Thomas Ward
Sent: Tuesday, February 19, 2008 11:36 AM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] MOTA Poll Results.

Hi Mike and all,
Keep in mind here that the Tomb Hunter series is suppose to be a
knock-off clone of Tomb Raider. The majority of Tomb Raider games fall
in the third-person or first person action genre. Though, there was a
side-scroller version made for a cell phone or something a while back.
All I can ask is that the community try Tomb Raider II when it comes
out, and if they don't like it tough. My Genesis 3D engine is suppose to

be the next generation of audio games for the blind community which is
lacking currently.
As I was saying on the USA Games list a few minutes ago I am really at a

cross roads in development. I often get requests to make games just like

or as good as the games out their for the sighted market. However, when
I ran my poll over the weekend a good many of those who voted for a
side-scroller expressed feelings like FPS games are too hard to play, I
can't figure them out,  don't have a compatible sound card, etc. So that

left me pretty confused where to go in the future. i don't know if it is

just fright at trying something totally new, or most blind gamers don't
have very good spacial and orientation skills.

Mike wrote:
> ehh, honestly I think the second should be sidescrolleing as well, but
> that's just me.

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
list,