Hmmm Phil intreaguing! I particularly didn't know about the changes in
movement rate in different locations, I thought that was pretty much fixed,
though now you mention it I have noticed it taking ages to walk all the way
across the great hall, while pegging it along those long corridors can be
potentially fast.

Presumably, altering the width in degrees of streight line weapons, and the
radius of arcing ones is the way to create more accurate, ---- or more
destructive guns?

and altering the size in degrees of the targits is how to create more agile
monsters?

Perhaps nearer the point when genesis is released, it might be helpful if
either yourself or Tom could give some numeric information about the size of
targits and the width and radius of weapons fire for easy, medium and
difficult enemies, to give potential game developers some starting ideas
about difficulty to save us having to do a lot of experiments, ---- which
obviously David Greenwood, yourself and the other devs have already done?

That would certainly help I think.

Beware the Grue!