Hi Dark,
Actually, Torrent is a clone of asteroids. I'm not sure what happened to
it either, but last I heard the developer had more important things in
his personal life to do and development was haulted. That happens in our
business since we barely make enough money to pay the bills.
As for a Donkey Kong clone I'd like to see a clone of Donkey Kong 64 or
later. the original Atari side-scroller is pretty boring. In the classic
Donkey Kong Mario jumps over barrels until he reaches the top of the
screen and then tries to knock Kong off the top of his platform and
rescue the girl. In Donkey Kong 64 Mario travels to Kong Island and must
fight his way through the jungle, an old Aztec temple, etc. A much much
better game.