Hi Dennis,
Before I can answer a question like that I first have two complete MOTA
and Raceway. Those games have given me nothing but ggrief ever since I
took them over, and I need to settle my accounts with my customers
before I take on a new project.
Generally speaking though, I write games that interest me, and about
something I am really interested in. I am a big Star Trek TNG fan so
that is why my first game was a Star Trek title. I am a big fan of the
Tomb Raider games and movies so my next game, Mysteries of the Ancients,
is in a similar kind of game to Tomb Raider, but without the specific
copyright issues that would land me in hot water with Edos.