You know, that really is quite sad. I bet a starwars audio game would be
quite fun- and I personally thought, when monty beta came out, that the
games were of great quality, that you'd be just the right guy to make them.

Its too bad, though, that there aren't any racing games. If I could, I'd
make an audiogame similar to wave race 64. Why? Because for me at least, it
had great audio, that can stil compete today- great music, great effects,
etc. It also had a good commintator- games like that should be more widely
recognized, I think. I don't think there would be any licensing involved-
since the game is basically obsolete- and the company isn't making money off
of it, or am I wrong here? That's my main point- if I made a game similar to
this, would I be conflicting with licensing or some such?

contact details:

email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

and others
msn: [EMAIL PROTECTED]