Hi Willem,
It's ok. Tyler does have a good point. Buying games on a pre-order status is a bad idea. In a situation like ours. There are too many things that can go wrong between the time the money is paid and the scheduled release date. Biggest problem is that all of our major accessible game development companies are one to three man operations, and if something major pops up like a death in the family, illness, computer failior, etc any scheduled release date is going to go straight out the window. I know it happened to me, and weather many people know it or not James North had a lot of personal issues that kept getting in the way of release dates too. Point being anything can go wrong, and when it does those on pre-order are then going to turn on you for some event or events out of your personal control.

Willem wrote:
Hi.
Please don't make judgements about things you don't know a thing of. All I've seen from you in the short time you've resubscribed to this list is negativity.
Thank you.

btw as a potential game developer you should really know better.

please send E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]