Hi,
Well, it all depends on the copyright holder. Some will let you create as much fan fiction as you want provided you don't sell it, and some like Lucas won't let you do anything with the copyright without being sued.

shaun everiss wrote:
who knows.
there are in fact loads of fan fictions and fan audio things.
I do aggree that on one series paramount got a bit mad because of copywrite use
but most stuff about 99% of the stuff except for a couple series I know of
actually go through fine.
maybe they concider it as another piece of fan fiction or something.
after all

please send E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]