hmm.
depends if you live in the same house as someone or you live alone.
I have 3 systems here, well 4, my system and its backup, my brothers system and
my dad's box and its backup.
I also could if I really needed to have access to an extra laptop andaccess to
another desktop if I wished.
so I would still have enough systems.
At 04:20 a.m. 26/10/2008, you wrote:
>Hi Matthew,
>I agree that network or peer to peer play is probably the best for todays
>multi-player games, but if you want to play against someone else in your own
>house hold that can be quite expensive. That would require at least two or
>more computers to be present on an internal lan inorder to play the same game
>against each other. What Nicol was looking for was the ability to compete
>against each other on the same computer.
>For people like us who have at least 5 computers in our house sitting around
>the idea of setting up an internal lan to play games is just fine. However,
>not everyone is as fortunate to have that many computers. Some are lucky to
>have one good computer let alone two or more. You must keep in mind we are a
>bit of a minority when it comes to having extra computers just laying around
>waiting to be used for something.
>
>K. Matthew wrote:
>>Better yet, why not use net play.  I mean come on most people now and days
>>have two computers.  Heck, I got 15 computers in this house hold alone.
>>
>>Any way, net play or lan play how ever you want to call it should be
>>included in games.  And have at least two keys when you buy a game if it is
>>a two player.
>>
>>Matt.
>>

>---

please send E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]