Hello,

My name is Tristan Bussiere. Most of you if not all of you, have seen me before
on this mailing list. I would like to introduce you to a new MOO (mud object
oriented) that I and my devoted team of staff have been working on for the
passed few months.

It is called Cosmos. As you may have realised, it is space-related, and has
starships, stun weaponry, and much more. The very much so in-development website
where you can download a soundpack and a client is at:

www.acegamesonline.net/cosmos

the connection info is as follows.

address: cosmos.mcp-server.com

port: 1123

Hope you check it out,

Regards,
Tristan Bussiere
- Head Developer, and founder/owner of Accessible Computer Entertainment Games.

ACEGamesOnline.net - Accessible Computer Entertainment Games' Website.

block quote
Contact info:
Skype:
Add me to your skype contacts.
Skype me (tristanbussiere)
Add the ACEGames support team skypeline to your skype contacts.
Skype ACEGames (acegamessupport)

E-mail:
Email me.

MSN: