Hi,
I agree. Although Tristan refuses to admit it, Cosmos, is a code clone
of Humanity Moo. The coding is exactly the same, no coding style
difference what-so-ever, not even variables are different. There is a
difference between learning and downright stealing.
I don't want to start a flame, my intentions are not, and I don't see
how it would.
Even though he stole everything he could, I do give Tristan credit for
running a Moo, and keeping it up as long as he has. I know I couldn't
have done that.

-Ryan

please send E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]