Hello,
The creation system was jointly coded by me and Mike. As for Miriani copied ideas and humanity moo code, I did not do such a thing, why would you ever think that...? -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Regards, Tristan Bussiere - Head Developer, and founder/owner of Accessible Computer Entertainment Games. ACEGamesOnline.net - Accessible Computer Entertainment Games' Website. Contact info: Skype: Add me to your skype contacts. Skype me (tristanbussiere) Add the ACEGames support team skypeline to your skype contacts. Skype ACEGames (acegamessupport) E-mail: Email me. MSN: Add me to msn. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Michael Forzano" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "'Gamers Discussion list'" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Monday, November 10, 2008 5:58 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Hello and some information.

Hi,
This game is a HumanityMOO/Miriani clone. Miriani in ideas/content and
HumanityMOO in code. For example, when you go there you get a receiver only
communicator, just like Miriani. You also have a similar creation system.
Just the areas are different, ship classes, and stargates instead of
jumpgates, but the only activities are salvaging and deliveries (both copied off HumanityMOO). I'd advise not going there. Miriani has much more content
if you want a game like that.

Mike