Hi,
First off, I don't make accusations, etc, without at least some
probable cause. Here, we have hard evidence. I was a programmer on
your moo, enough to see that it's all stolen code. As far as Miriani,
I've never played it, so I wouldn't know. Let's not subject this list
to a, 'I didn't take code, 'Yes you did, we have evidence' argument,
or any argument at all for that matter.
Thank you.
-Ryan