From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Tristan B
Sent: Monday, November 10, 2008 6:26 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Hello and some information.

Hello,
The creation system was jointly coded by me and Mike. As for Miriani copied
ideas and humanity moo code, I did not do such a thing, why would you ever
think that...?
----
Regards, Tristan Bussiere - Head Developer, and founder/owner of Accessible
Computer Entertainment Games. ACEGamesOnline.net - Accessible Computer
Entertainment Games' Website. Contact info: Skype: Add me to your skype
contacts. Skype me (tristanbussiere) Add the ACEGames support team skypeline

to your skype contacts. Skype ACEGames (acegamessupport) E-mail: Email me.
MSN: Add me to msn.