well I wish there were more scifi moos around that one could play that did not
shut down for no reason what so  ever.
I know this sounds like a grumble which it is but oh well.
Mike you should get a mail explaining why I can't play currently on your mud,
Its probably due to my msn times and yours not fitting as I don't go on much
unless I have something to do.
otherwise its a good mud, I actually will play seriously once I get my issues
sorted and not monky ie not jump out the copter, and not leap off the roof of
the cafe although it was a rather lol thing.
At 12:08 p.m. 11/11/2008, you wrote:
>Hi,
>I agree. Although Tristan refuses to admit it, Cosmos, is a code clone
>of Humanity Moo. The coding is exactly the same, no coding style
>difference what-so-ever, not even variables are different. There is a
>difference between learning and downright stealing.
>I don't want to start a flame, my intentions are not, and I don't see
>how it would.
>Even though he stole everything he could, I do give Tristan credit for
>running a Moo, and keeping it up as long as he has. I know I couldn't
>have done that.
>
>-Ryan
>
>---

please send E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]