Hi everyone,
Since the recent USA Games news letter has brought the subject up of classic verses the new game levels I thought I would open this topic up to the entire community for discussion. Since this game has nearly 200 pre-orders awaiting to be filled your input on this matter is very important to me. As some of you correctly guessed I had initially planned on redesigning all of the levels from scratch. To give the game a complete new look and feel. However, the new levels aren't set in stone so to speak. I am willing to do some compromising on this matter. Some of you who are interested in the project would like to see the classic Montezuma's Revenge levels return to the game. I can certainly do that, but I might have to make a few miner modifications to them to include some of the new features I have added to the game such as locked statues, new traps, etc. So the first question is, "how many of you are interested in seeing the classic Montezuma's Revenge levels return to MOTA?" On the other hand the new levels I have been drafting are specifically tailored for MOTA and it's unique style of game play. If we decide to go with all new levels that gives me a lot of room to be more creative and give the game a fresh look and feel so to speak. So the second question is, "how many of you are in favor of all new levels?"
Thanks.