Hi Phil,
Yeah, the original pyramid shape was kind of cool. Though, you couldn't tell that from a audio game perspective. Anyway, at any rate since the new game takes place in Greace a pyramid wouldn't exactly work from a historical point of view. Grin. Though, I can tell you Tomb Hunter II, the sequel to MOTA, is going to be set in Egypt. That is all I am going to say about the sequel at this point.

Phil Vlasak wrote:
Hi Tom,
I vote for all new levels but keeping the design of the old levels in mind for a possible future title when you get an easy to use level builder in your game engine. I still liked the idea of the pyramid design of the original Montezuma's Revenge in which you start out with 21 rooms across and each level is 2 rooms smaller, until you go up 11 levels and get to the big room at the top of the pyramid that holds the boss.
Phil

please send E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

please send E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]