hi tom,

Great news! I've been longing to see something in audio with the complexity of Prince of Persia, Castlevania, turrican or metroid, in fact much as I enjoy Superliam, i've sometimes been mildly frustrated at the lack of complex level design, especially when it seems blatantly obvious to me how such a game could be created.

In fact, if it weren't written in Dos and probably doesn't support playing of sterrio sound, i've actually wondered for a long time if something similar to Audio Quake could be done with the Original Prince of Persia game, ---- who's source code is stil mucking about on the net, sinse everything is so based on left/right positioning and close to the player (I even once wrote a litle mind map on Retroremakes.com of how such a thing could be done).

Be that as it may, I'm incredibly pleased to here Mota is going to show people how a side scroller should work.

Beware the Grue!

please send E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]