Hi Tom,
I would imagine the number of times you hit the left or right arrow to get from one edge of the level to the other would be less and less due to the level sizes being a little bit shorter. If each room was ten feet wide than the top level would be 10 foot wide and the bottom level would be 210 feet wide.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Thomas Ward" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Thursday, November 13, 2008 1:26 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] MOTA Clasic vs New Levels

Hi Phil,
Yeah, the original pyramid shape was kind of cool. Though, you couldn't tell that from a audio game perspective. Anyway, at any rate since the new game takes place in Greace a pyramid wouldn't exactly work from a historical point of view. Grin. Though, I can tell you Tomb Hunter II, the sequel to MOTA, is going to be set in Egypt. That is all I am going to say about the sequel at this point.

Phil Vlasak wrote:
Hi Tom,
I vote for all new levels but keeping the design of the old levels in mind for a possible future title when you get an easy to use level builder in your game engine. I still liked the idea of the pyramid design of the original Montezuma's Revenge in which you start out with 21 rooms across and each level is 2 rooms smaller, until you go up 11 levels and get to the big room at the top of the pyramid that holds the boss.
Phil

please send E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

please send E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]