Hi Yohandy,
Well, that particular phantom assassin is no more. I located the bug that was failing to process his audio effects and now he is just a normal skeleton now. Grin. Though, the idea of a phantom creature as a miner bos does sound kind of cool. I have to say while he was silent like that he was pretty darn challenging to kill. Give him some lightning like the harpies and he would be tough as nails.

Yohandy wrote:
that's not a bug, it's a feature! invisible enemies! lol

please send E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]