Hmmm teraformers use mp3s not sure about mudsplat, I suspect its the card,
everything crackles.
Drivers are now updated to the latest on the laptop website.
Crackle is still there, in fact still loads to much but its a little better.
Not that I will but I wnder how much it would cost just to get rid of the hd
card and use a standard no frills card like an old soundmax.
This hd stuff does seem to rock but this card is not the full feature card.
At 07:15 a.m. 3/12/2008, you wrote:
>Hi Shaun,
>Have you checked the sound format of the files of the games you are having a
>problem with?
>Most of my games now use 16 bit 22 k format but some games like our old DOS
>games used 8 bit 11 k as they were four times smaller.
>I noticed that they do not sound as good with my new computer as the 16 bit 22
>k ones sound.
>They did sound fine with my older sound card.
>Phil
>
>----- Original Message ----- From: "shaun everiss" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

please send E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]