I meant the sounds wouldn't have to be off profesional standard if at all.
In fact they could just be voiceovers of things which I am more than happy to
do and maybe some clicks and beeps maybe some footsteps and fighting sfx, but
if its to much trouble and you don't want to go comercial and fully opensource
then don't worry about sfx.