To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Sunday, December 07, 2008 9:39 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Thoughts about new text adventures.

Hi Shaun,
Well, NOP is a cool little game, but what I have in mind with my text adventure is something more triditional Dungions and Dragons style adventure. It will be a full RPG game complete with different races, stats, and eventually lots of different adventures/quests you can embark upon. It will be unlike triditional if games in that it will use actual RPG rules like in DND.

shaun everiss wrote:
yeah that will be cool.
night of parasite is a good game for an rpg I like to think it has fps and if elements in it.