Hi.
I vote sfx out the window too then. Let's go with the cross platform idea.
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: shaun everiss
  To: Gamers Discussion list
  Sent: Monday, December 08, 2008 12:23 AM
  Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Thoughts about new text adventures.

  Well it wouldn't need to be anything professional.
  but yeah I hear you.
  At 04:49 p.m. 8/12/2008, you wrote:
  >Hi Shaun,
  >Can't say for certain yet. As I mentioned before adding sound effects,
music, etc would greatly increase production costs. Besides production costs by
doing so i can pretty much toss cross platform out the Window. Even with
something like SDL cross platform game development is really really difficult.

  >shaun everiss wrote:
  >>will it have sfx?
  >>

  >---

  please send E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]