Marvel Nemesis was a pretty good game... and actually, it was more or less pretty accessible, assuming you could get past the glitch in the ps2 version where in the first stage nothing actually appears. Enemies, that is. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Shadow Dragon" <elementalult...@hotmail.com>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Thursday, January 15, 2009 6:53 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] video game memories

Oh, you're right, I have heard of those guys. Didn't think of them as marvel for some reason, but then again I'm much more familiar with the DC universe given the stuff graphic audio's done with it and a bit of fanfiction I read some time ago. The punisher sounds vaguely familiar, but I can't remember exactly who he is for some reason. I have to admit I haven't seen games with these guys in them though, save for spiderman, who was in x men mutant academy 2. Would definitely be interested in a more modern day fighting game based around the marvel stuff. Marvel versus Nemesis was pretty nice, but also fairly well inaccessible, at least for the ps2.