Hi Shadow Dragon,
If you can find the movie the Punisher that will basically give you a good idea of who the Punisher is. The easiest way to describe him think of Rambo in a black body suit with a skull on the chest and a black mask over his eyes. Unlike a lot of super heroes the Punisher doesn't seam to really care about arresting people and letting he authorities take care of it. He just blows them away and end of story. In the movie the Punisher is a bit too trigger happy for my preference.

Shadow Dragon wrote:
Oh, you're right, I have heard of those guys. Didn't think of them as marvel for some reason, but then again I'm much more familiar with the DC universe given the stuff graphic audio's done with it and a bit of fanfiction I read some time ago. The punisher sounds vaguely familiar, but I can't remember exactly who he is for some reason. I have to admit I haven't seen games with these guys in them though, save for spiderman, who was in x men mutant academy 2. Would definitely be interested in a more modern day fighting game based around the marvel stuff. Marvel versus Nemesis was pretty nice, but also fairly well inaccessible, at least for the ps2.