Heck yes Cyclops and Raiden! Or, Heaven forbid, Jax and Gambad. Hmm, or maybe even the huge appocolyps robot thing. lol. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Shadow Dragon" <elementalult...@hotmail.com>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Thursday, January 15, 2009 12:23 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] video game memories

Personally I don't exactly think the marvel characters are more popular, a lot of it is that the most commonly known series from the marvel universe is x men, and there's a whole ton of x men, so when you compare it to shows like superman, or batman, where there's only really one main hero and some villains, its not really a fair matchup. Personally I don't really know of any other marvel people besides the x men off hand.

My god, wolverine versus baraka would be insane. It's the perfect matchup, extendable metal claws versus extendable metal blades. It'd be insane. And a lot of the other marvel powers would fit right in with the mk stuff too, like gambit with his staff and cards, cyclopse with his laser eye, etc. You could get some seriously intense matchups going there. Lets hope they manage to get the license to some of the marvel characters and break out a truly finominal game. MK versus DC had its finer points, baraka versus deathstroke for the win, but nothing could beat mk versus marvel. Save maybe another straight mk game without the superhero craziness.