Wiki for the win! Hehe.

Seriously though, all you really have to do is input the name of a marvel character and follow it with wiki and you'll 9 times out of 10 get a detailed wiki entry. I found out about a lot of dc characters this way, even the rather obscure ones. Maybe I should research the marvel ones as such?

From: "Ron Schamerhorn" <blindwon...@cogeco.ca>
Sent: Thursday, January 15, 2009 10:25 AM
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] video game memories

Hi Shadow Dragon

 To mention a few other Marvel characters there is
Daredevil
Captain America
various Greek/Norse figures
The Avengers [with numerous members over the years]
And others that aren't coming to mind.  Makes me wonder if there is an
online version of the Marvel Universe, which was bios on all the characters
including the dead ones.

Ron

----- Original Message ----- From: "Shadow Dragon" <elementalult...@hotmail.com>