Hi Willem,
That is true. For one thing the larger the testing team the broader the opinions. Already I have began counting up the poll results for which synth to use for the game, and there is a lot of different opinions. At this time there is no clear winner do to the differences in opinion. Though Karen is ahead. The results look like this as we speak.

Crystal 1
Daniel 1
Karen 4
Mike 2
Samantha 1
Tom 2

As you can see karen is ahead by 2 votes. however, there is quite a lot of difference in opinion and peoples likes/dislikes. Though, it will be interesting to see how the votes go over the next couple of days.

Willem wrote:
remember, Thomas tried to have an open beta the previous time with Montizoomas return. It didn't work and now he's probably playing it safe.

Also no offence, but some people can do more harm than good on a testing team.