To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Tuesday, February 24, 2009 8:29 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] mota demo

Yep, another one for the let's get complicated camp.  There's
definitely an art form in the simple addictive silly games, believe it
or not super deek out is still hands down the most addictive title
I've played yet out of the mainstream.  But anyone who's ever sat and
taken in someone sighted playing through metal gear solid, grand theft
auto,  or similar complex environments with free roaming and suchlike
will surely stump up the cash to buy our chance to do the same thing.