Hi Charles,
That would not be all that hard at all to do. I am a bit taken with the idea. More monsters and treasure would give you way loads more stuff to kill, blow up, and collect each level. Grin. However, before i perform such an update I'd like to get some other player's feedback/input on this. Does anyone else think Charles has a good idea?
Smile.

Charles Rivard wrote:
Actually, I like having to play the game over when you die for a few reasons: 1. You get more familiar with the game by playing it more.

2: (and here's one I'd like to see the comments from others on), It could be used as a strategic score builder if the game were set to actually take you back to square 1 after selecting your type of game and level of difficulty. By this, I mean that you would be presented with a whole new set of monsters and obstacles, although you do start with the items you have attained thus far, increasing your score as you work your way through the newly randomized game. I wonder how hard this would be for Tom to incorporate or even if it would be a good idea? It would give both replay value and a challenge, as well as add frustration which some gamers would like and others would not.

Finally, thanks for the subject change reminder.
---
If guns cause crime, pencils cause misspelled words.