From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Scott Chesworth
Sent: Thursday, February 26, 2009 6:39 AM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] MOTA starting over when you die

Sounds like the sort of thing that would turn my miled irritation at dying
into a stream of howled obscenities if I were right near the end of a level.
My only concern would be that unless the levels were devilishly complex
layout-wise, it would become too easy to remember layouts and the game would
lose some replay value.  Smarter monsters and more randomisation of tresure
would probably sort that out though.