Hey.  I'm just doing my job.  Heh

-----Original Message-----
From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Thomas Ward
Sent: Thursday, February 26, 2009 8:01 AM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] MOTA starting over when you die

Hi,
Good lord, I've already got enough requests to fix this and that as it is.
Are you guys trying to kill me? Lol!
Seriously, it might ad rreplay value if the level gets reset with more
monsters, gold coins, whatever to find basically doing the entire level over
again. However, I do see the point that some people just want to fly through
the game, and not go back to the beginning. This is not a simple decision.
Though, I think like you said a saved checkpoint is probably the best way to
satisfy most of the people here.