The only one that's too quiet in my opinion is the cyclopse, the harpy's wings you can hear, skeleton you can hear, and centaur is probably the loudest of them all. But cyclopse could definitely use a volume mod.

From: "James Dietz" <james.j.di...@gmail.com>
Sent: Friday, March 06, 2009 10:44 AM
To: "Charles Rivard" <woofer...@sbcglobal.net>; "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Bug in MOTA.

Should we be able to walk through monsters? I often find that I've
inadvertantly walked through a centaur (sp) if it was right at the
opening to a new room.  It's very confusing.  On a related note, the
footstep sounds for most enemies are pretty quiet.  THey should all at
least be normalized to a similar level - the skeleton is the only one
I can consistently hear (when not firing their weapon).

A thought, and a possible s
r!!  So, for those who don't want it, delete or save for later.

:  When you get to the top of that staircase, keep in mind that a monster
can come at you from either direction. Maybe it is on your right, maybe it
is on your left.  HTH

---
If guns cause crime, pencils cause misspelled words.